Move Existing Photos to another Folder
Moving your pictures to different folders in TeamSnap is easy. Anyone with manager access can move photos to a different folder in TeamSnap.
Note: This action can only be performed on the web app version of TeamSnap.
- Click the Media tab
- Click on the folder containing the pictures to be moved
- Click on the Manage Photos button
- Check the boxes for the photos you want to move
- Click the Perform Action: drop-down
- Select Move to…
- Select the destination folder
- Click Go
Prest-o, change-o your pictures are moved! It’s magic!