Download Photos from the Media Tab
TeamSnap makes sharing team photos a snap! All team members can upload and download pictures under the team Media tab.
- Go to the Media tab
- Click on Photos
- Double-click on a folder to open the file
- Click on the picture that you want to download
- Click Download this Photo
- Depending on your browser, you will be directed to save the photo, usually by right-clicking on the photo and selecting to Save Image As....
- Go to the Photos tab
- Click on the folder containing the picture
- Click on the photo that you want to download
- Click on the Export icon on the blue bar at the top of the screen
- From the pop-up menu, click the Save Image button to save the image to your phone.
If the Photos option does not appear on the screen above, you will need to delete and reinstall the app. During reinstallation allow TeamSnap to access photos. After setup, you can go back and toggle the setting ON and OFF, but to download it must be enabled.