US Lacrosse Membership Verification
Is your organization insured by US Lacrosse? If you have a TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues account, you can verify registrant membership with US Lacrosse within your registration form, and ensure that those with expired or soon-to-be-expired memberships will be prompted to update them with US Lacrosse. Here's how:
- Log into TeamSnap.
- Enter your club or league under the My Organizations section of the Dashboard screen.
- Click the Registration tab.
- To create a new form with the verification fields:
- Click the +New Registration Form button.
- Select US Lacrosse Membership from the template dropdown.
- You will see the verification fields under sport info when building out your form.
- Continue to complete the rest of your form set up as usual.
- To add the verification fields to an existing form:
- Click the three dot Admin button for the form you'd like to add verification to and select Edit.
- Click the Verify Membership button.
- Check the Status checkbox.
- Select your season end date.
- Click Save.
- Click the Done Editing this Form button when ready.
Your registrants will see the verification fields on their form during registration in the Sport Info section, where they can enter their US Lacrosse member ID (the membership expiration field is for storing data from US Lacrosse and is not displayed in the registrant view). The email they enter should also match their US Lacrosse membership email. Participants who need to renew their US Lacrosse membership, will not be able to complete registration until that is done.