Create Team Assignments
Does your team benefit from parent volunteers or assign field tasks to players for each game? Team admins and roster members can create assignments for yourself or others and sign up to volunteer for assignments. Not seeing the assignments tab? Make sure your team managers have the tab turned on.
In this article
Create Assignments on Web
- Click Assignments tab.
- Not seeing the correct games or events from your schedule? Click View Preferences and update as needed.
- Click New to have the option to create assignments for multiple events.
- Select to create the assignment for All Games, All Events, or All Games and Events, or a specific game or event from the When dropdown.
- Click New Assignment next to desired game/event.
- Enter an assignment description (multi-game/event assignments skip to step 6)
- Optional (for single game or event assignments only): Click the Who dropdown and select from roster members to assign to or leave as Unassigned to allow for volunteer sign up to assignment.
- Click Save.
Create Assignments on Mobile
- Tap team name
- Tap Schedule icon (Android) or Schedule/Availability tab (iOS)
- Tap the desired game or event
- Scroll down and tap + (Android) or Add (iOS) in the Assignments section
- Optional: Tap the Unassigned dropdown and select a roster member to assign to or leave as Unassigned to allow for voluntary sign up for the assignment(players/parents will be automatically assigned to items they create)
- Enter assignment description
- Tap Save (Android) or OK (iOS
Assignments are included in the automatic reminder emails sent out 2 days prior to games and events. Gathering signups for the team potluck or finding out who has seats for a carpool will be quick and easy!
Note: Members with managers access can assign members to any assignment. Members without manager access can only create assignments or pick an assignment for themselves.