Set up Stripe for TeamSnap Tournaments
Stripe is third-party payment processor used to securely collect credit card payments using TeamSnap Tournaments. It's very easy to set up an account.
- You will have your own merchant account that you control. Stripe will transfer funds to your bank account based on a schedule listed in your stripe dashboard. Stripe offers the option for funds to be transferred daily, weekly (on a custom day of the week), or monthly (on a custom day of the month).
- The total cost to you is TeamSnap's and Stripe's processing fees.
- You can use an existing Stripe account or create an account when you click the Connect with Stripe
- You will need your bank account information to set up your Stripe account.
Set up Stripe In TeamSnap Tournaments
- Login to TeamSnap Tournaments at https://.tournaments.teamsnap.com
- Click the Settings tab
- Click Registration
- In the Stripe Integration section click Connect with Stripe
- On the Stripe Activation page...
- If you do not have an existing Stripe account, complete the form to provide additional details about your organization to complete the Stripe setup process then click Authorize access to this account
- If you have an existing Stripe account, click the Already have a Stripe account? Sign In option in the upper right corner to log in to connect your Stripe account to TeamSnap Tournaments.
- Now when you return to the Stripe Integration section you will see a successful connection indicated by the green bar with the Stripe Account Id listed for your account.