Find Your Hockey Canada ID
This article covers the ways you can locate your Hockey Canada ID.
Find your ID in your Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) Account
- Go to the Hockey Canada registry website
- Enter your login credentials and click Log In - Connexion
- Go to My Registration History
- Click Print Receipt below your most recent registration
- Click Open on the pop up that appears at the bottom of your screen
- Your Hockey Canada ID(s) will be displayed on your registration receipt
Find your ID in your Respect In Sport (RIS) Account
- Go to the Respect In Sport - Parents website for the organization you are a member of
- Click to select your language preference
- Enter your login credentials (username and password) and click Login
- Click on Profile
- Click on Child Management
- Once in Child
Management,you will see Hockey Canada ID(s) for your players
Contact Your Minor Hockey Association or Branch Office
If the above two options do not work for you, you can reach your to your Minor Hockey Association (MHA) or branch office for assistance.
Once you have entered your Hockey Canada ID in your TeamSnap registration, it will be stored for future registrations.