How to Find Your Hockey Canada Registration Number (HCR#)
This article explains where Hockey Canada members can locate their Hockey Canada Registration Numbers (HCR#) for completing a TeamSnap Hockey Canada registration.
Find Your HCR# in Your Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) Account
- Go to the Hockey Canada registry website.
- Enter your login credentials and click Log In - Connexion.
- Go to My Registration History.
- Click Print Receipt below your most recent registration.
- Click Open on the pop up that appears at the bottom of your screen.
- Your HCR# will be displayed on your registration receipt.
Find your HCR# in your Respect In Sport (RIS) Account
- Go to the Respect In Sport - Parents website for the organization you are a member of.
- Click to select your language preference.
- Enter your login credentials (username and password) and click Login.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Child Management.
- Once in Child
Management,you will see HCR#s for your players.
Contact Your Minor Hockey Association or Branch Office
If the above two options do not work for you, you can reach out to your Minor Hockey Association (MHA) or branch office for assistance.
Once you have entered your HCR# in your TeamSnap registration, it will be stored for future registrations.