Set Game and Event Availability
Need to let the coach know that you can't make it to practice or that you will definitely be there for the game? Teams on a paid plan can use the availability feature to gather and track member attendance to scheduled games and events.
In this article
Set Availability - Web
- Log into TeamSnap
- Click your roster name below the team name to enter the team site
- Click the Availability tab
- Don't see anything listed there? Read more here: Why Doesn’t My Availability Page Have Any Scheduled Items Listed?
- Click the box below the scheduled event or game set availability for that specific event or game
- This can be done by roster members for their own availability, or by team admins for any member
- Team administrators will see an additional option to clear availability on individual events
- Optional: Click the Set Multiple option below your member name to set all unchecked event and game availabilities at once
- This can only be done by roster members for their own availability and is only available on the web app
- Optional: Click the pencil icon that appears next to the checkbox for the event you'd like to enter an availability note for
- Availability notes are for players and managers to communicate to each other about availability specifics, if needed.
- Enter your note
- Click Save
- Optional: Team admins can make availability notes private or visible to everyone under the Availability Preferences button.
Set Availability - Mobile Apps
Members can update their Availability and view all member availability on the mobile app by clicking on the Availability tab.
- Navigate to the team on the mobile app
- Tap on Schedule/Availability (iOS) or Schedule (Android)
- Tap on an Event/Game to view schedule details
- Tap on Availability (next to Details)
- Tap the availability option you would like to set (Yes, I'm Going / Maybe / No, I'm Not Going)
- Setting all future unmarked availability is only available on the web version of TeamSnap
- Optional: Tap Add Availability Note to add a message to your availability status