Set Game and Event Availability
Need to let the coach know that you can't make it to practice or that you will definitely be there for the game? Teams on a paid plan can use the availability feature to gather and track member attendance to scheduled games and events.
In this article
Set Game or Event Availability (web)
- Log into teamsnap.com via a web browser.
- Click your roster name below the team name in the My Teams section on your account dashboard.
- Click the Availability tab.
- Click the box below the scheduled event or game set availability for that specific event or game.
- This can be done by roster members for their own availability, or by team admins for any member.
- Team administrators will see an additional option to clear availability on individual events.
- Optional: Click the Set Multiple option below your member name to set all unchecked event and game availabilities at once.
- This can only be done by roster members for their own availability and is only available on the web app.
- Optional: Click the pencil icon that appears next to the checkbox for the event you'd like to enter an availability note for.
- Availability notes are for players and managers to communicate to each other about availability specifics, if needed.
- Enter your note.
- Click Save .
- Optional: Team admins can make availability notes private or visible to everyone under the Availability Preferences button.
Set Game or Event Availability (mobile)
Members can update their availability and view all member availability on the mobile app by clicking on the Availability tab.
- Navigate to the team on the mobile app
- Tap on Schedule/Availability (iOS) or Schedule (Android)
- Tap on an Event/Game to view schedule details
- Tap on Availability (next to Details)
- Tap the availability option you would like to set (Yes, I'm Going / Maybe / No, I'm Not Going)
- Setting all future unmarked availability is only available on the web version of TeamSnap
- Optional: Tap Add Availability Note to add a message to your availability status
Note: Can't update your availability and/or seeing a cut-off window message? This means that your team administrator has set a cut-off time for when availability changes can be made before the event. Contact your team admin to let them know you have a change.