Tournament directors can generate pools for their event in less than 60 seconds using TeamSnap Tournaments. Within your tournament:
- Click the Pools menu item on the left
- Drag and drop your teams into pools on the right, or Click the Auto Assign Teams to Pools button:
- Enter the number of pools
- Enter the number of pool play games required per participant
- Select whether you want teams from the same city in different pools
- Click Assign Teams, and voila!
You now have pools created with teams assigned. (In the example below, we created three pools–A, B and C.) You can always do a manual override by dragging and dropping the teams into a different pool if needed.
Now you’re ready to generate matchups for the teams in your pools.