Troubleshooting TeamSnap Plus Subscription
If you've subscribed to TeamSnap Plus on your iOS or Android mobile device and you are still seeing advertising on mobile follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Note: TeamSnap Plus subscribers will still see exclusive offers from official TeamSnap partners like FlipGive, Gatorade, and Dairy Queen.
Troubleshooting TeamSnap Plus Issues
- Log out of the app and log in again.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the TeamSnap iOS or Android mobile app.
- Check your App Store or Play Store account to make sure that your TeamSnap Plus subscription is active/not expired, etc.
- Verify that your App Store or Play Store account email address matches your TeamSnap login. Your TeamSnap account email must be the same email used for the App Store or Play Store in order for your TeamSnap Plus subscription to be activated correctly.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
- Double-check that your phone is not in airplane mode.
- Confirm that you have cellular data enabled.
- Are you on a corporate or school/campus WiFi network that may have firewall restrictions in place? That may be interfering with your device's connection, in which case you'd need to contact the network administrator.
- Are you on a VPN? Make sure your VPN is not restricting the TeamSnap app from connecting to the internet.
- Restart your phone.
Still Need Help?
Please reach out to our support team using the Help icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Include as much of the following as possible in your request:
- Your TeamSnap account email
- The email address linked to your App Store or Play Store account
- Your device make and model (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S10, Apple iPhone 10)
- The Android OS version or iOS OS version you have on your device
- Confirm the troubleshooting steps that you completed
- Include a screenshot or two of where you are seeing advertising
- Whether the issue is occurring when using cellular data, wifi, or both
- A screenshot of your TeamSnap Plus Subscription and the most recent email receipt for the subscription
The more details we have in the initial request, the better equipped our team will be to help quickly resolve the issue.