Set Up Program Attributes
Attention: This article is for organization administrators on TeamSnap for Clubs and Leagues v2. Check your version at the bottom of your organization screen.
Program attributes identify characteristics of your organization for grouping, and setting them up is the first step of structuring your organization in TeamSnap.
We highly recommend learning more about how program attributes are used before setting them up.
How to set up program attributes
- Log into your account at organization.teamsnap.com.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Program Attributes sub-tab.
- Click each field to create or select the desired program attributes for your organization. Optional suggestions appear in a dropdown below each field once clicked.
- Areas of Operation: This is currently a descriptive attribute that does not factor into your program structure. The default entry of "Primary" can be removed only when other entries are added.
- Age Divisions: This is a structural attribute that can be used for creating divisions.
- Competition Genders: This is a structural attribute that can be used for creating divisions.
- Competition Levels: This is a structural attribute that can be used for creating divisions.
- Program attributes are saved automatically.