Adding Tournament Administrators
TeamSnap Tournament administrators can add other administrative members to their organization under the Users tab.
- Log into TeamSnap Tournaments.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click Invite User.
- Enter member details, including the desired role.
- Click Send Invite.
That's it! Once the user receives their invite via email, they can join the organization with the permissions granted by the role assigned to them.
Tournament organization members can be granted one or more of the membership types listed below:
These roles are assigned by organization administrators.
- Tournament Admins
- Admins are able to access the full admin portal at https://tournaments.teamsnap.com/ and can manage users, registration, events, scheduling, venues, update scores, communicate to the audience, and push from pool play to bracket play on the mobile app. There is currently no way to restrict admin access to specific events; admins have access to all events within the account.
- Scorekeepers can update scores via the mobile app and are able to access a limited admin portal at https://tournaments.teamsnap.com/ where they have access to the Scores and Results tabs for all Tournament Events and Leagues. There is currently no way to restrict scorekeeper access to specific events; scorekeepers have access to all events and leagues within the account.
- Assigners are in charge of managing officials, officials' assignments, and communication to officials. They will receive notifications when officials accept assignments. Admin and Scorekeeper roles do not have access to manage officials unless they are also added as Assigners.
- Officials are added to officiate games in your tournament events. They can be assigned or granted the option to self-assign themselves to available officiating spots from their https://events.teamsnap.com/ dashboard or mobile app. Officials added and managed only by those in the Assigner role.
Attention: Officials is an add-on tool available for Tournaments. For more information about Officials, contact TeamSnap customer support or your client success manager.
These roles are not assigned by administrators.
- Participants are any users that join the tournament organization as part of an event. In other words, the coaches, managers, and players.
- When an event is published, your event will be available for anyone with the TeamSnap Tournaments app to follow. You'll want to encourage all participants to follow the tournament and to share the instructions to follow with any family and friends that want to track the team's success as well!