Submitting Invoice Payments
Roster members who receive an invoice through TeamSnap can choose to submit their payment online.
Attention: Discover card payments cannot be processed for Canadian customers using TeamSnap integrated payments and/or WePay.
In this article
Pay a Team Invoice
Invoices are sent out via email by administrators and are sent to and can be paid by any contact under the recipient member profile. Team-issued invoices can be paid from a web or mobile browser, while organization-issued invoices can be paid via web or mobile app, or using the Pay Now button in the invoice email.
- Open your emailed invoice
- Click/Tap Pay Now button
- Review your invoice details and enter your payment information to pay online
- To pay offline via paper check or cash, contact your team administrator
- Select the I agree to the TeamSnap terms of service checkbox
- Click/Tap Checkout
You will be taken to the payment submitted screen, which you can print as a receipt if desired, or you can wait for the payment confirmation to print as a receipt.
|Payment submitted email||Payment confirmation email|
Note: Team invoices are not displayed to recipients within the TeamSnap app. Invoice emails should be saved if you would like to access your invoice in the future.
Pay a Sports Organization Invoice
- Open your invoice
- Via Email:
- On the Web App:
- In Mobile:
- Click the Pay Now button
- Enter your payment details
- If enabled by the invoice administrator, you will see a toggle for installment payments
- If any of the installment dates have passed, your full balance is evenly divided among the remaining installment dates.
- Optional: Deselect the installments checkbox if you prefer to submit payment in full upfront
- Click Checkout & Schedule Installments
- If you'd prefer to pay directly to your administrator via cash or check you'll need to contact them to make arrangements so that they can accept payment and mark your invoice as paid.
- You will be taken to the payment submitted screen, which you can print as a receipt if desired, or you can wait for the payment confirmation to print as a receipt