Set Up Your Checkr Background Check Account
This article explains how organization administrators can get set up to order background checks with Checkr. If you'd like to learn more about Checkr, or have any specific Checkr questions, check out the Checkr Help Center.
Interested in running background checks on current or potential members of your organization? If you are an organization administrator, you can quickly and easily set up an account with our background screening partner, Checkr, to order background checks on any adult member added to your organization roster.
Set Up Checkr
- Click the Settings Tab
- Click the Background Checks sub-tab
- Click Start Running Background Checks
- Complete the information requested in the 3 step Checkr account setup
- Enter account creation information
- Click Continue
- Review screening packages and prices
- Enter billing information (credit card form not present in test environment)
- Enter business (organization) information
IMPORTANT: You must select Employment as your Purpose in this section. Other selections will result in the system being unable to submit background checks for you and you will need to reach out to Checkr directly to correct this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Submit
- If you receive an error message that the account did not get connected, you can click the Start Running Background Checks button to re-try the setup process
- If trying the setup process again, you will click Sign In and enter the same account information you tried previously
- Click the Click here to connect button to complete the setup process
- Confirm the Checkr integration is toggled ON
- You will now see the Members tab (beta) in your organization's site