Managing Organization Members (beta)
The Members tab provides organization administrators with an overall view of the members within the organization. Each member is displayed once with the list of teams and divisions they are a member of and the roles that they have been assigned to give you a clean, comprehensive list of your organization's members.
Add Member to Additional Team or Division
Add an existing member by copying their information to a new roster profile on an additional team or division without having to create, invite, then roster a new profile for them. Currently members can be copied one by one to a single team or division at a time, to as many teams or divisions as desired.
- Click the Actions button to the right of the desired member
- Click Add to Team/Division
- Select the division and team (if desired) that the member will be added to in the drop-down(s)
- Click the Add to Team/Division button
- Member and contact information are copied to the new profile and invitations are automatically sent
- Position, jersey #, receive team emails settings (default ON), organization and team custom field data, permissions, and existing roles are not copied to the new team or division profile.