Update Roster Information
This article covers updating the information displayed in your roster profile. Need to update your account email instead? Read Updating Account Email or Password
TeamSnap's roster card displays contact information separately from member roster information like name, jersey number, birthdate, etc. Additional contacts and family members are listed under Contact Information. Is your contact information outdated, duplicated, or jumbled? Simply take a moment to edit and adjust your information following the steps below.
NOTE: In an effort to help you keep your personal information consistent across multiple teams, some information on the roster is locked and only available to those having accepted the invitation for that particular profile. Admins do not have access to change your first/last name or address. Log into TeamSnap
- Click your roster name below the team name to enter the team site
- Click the Roster tab
- Click on member name
- Click Edit
- Add/edit information as needed.
- We highly recommend entering info into the Who's This? label field to help identify contact information when viewing your roster list.
- Can't edit a person's name? That's because they have an account and their information can only be edited from that account. Learn more about Contact Information in Roster Profiles
- Click the Show button on the Optional Player Details section to edit additional player information such as gender, birthday, nickname, etc.
- Click Save