Edit Participant Installment Plans
- Team Admins
- Team Owners
- Org Admins
- Org Owners
Sports organization administrators are able to make some adjustments to the installment plans for members that have completed registration entries.
In this article
- View a Participant Installment Plan
- Edit an Upcoming Installment Payment
- Bulk Postpone Registration Installments
View a Participant Installment Plan
- Click the Registration tab
- Click the form name
- Hover over the SnapAction (...) button in the Admin column for the desired participant registration
- Select Edit to open the participant's transaction summary.
- View your edit options under the installment Admin column.
Edit an Upcoming Installment Payment
- Complete steps 1-5 in the section above
- Click Edit for the installment you wish to edit
- Click Change installment amount to increase or decrease the amount of the installment payment.
- The new installments total cannot exceed the payment amount the participant originally agreed to pay at checkout.
- Click Cancel this installment to cancel an installment payment
- The selected installment amount will be removed from the total owed, but can be added into other scheduled installments.
- Click Change installment date to reschedule the date that an installment will attempt to process
- Failed installments can be rescheduled to a future date to be processed.
- The registrant may need to update or reconfirm their payment method.
Bulk Postpone Registration Installments
Need to postpone all the upcoming installment dates for all participants on a registration form? Read on to find out how to postpone installments.
- Click Registration
- Click the desired form name that the installments need to be postponed for
- Click the Installments button
- Select postponement duration (30/60/90 days)
- All remaining installments for the participants on the selected form will be postponed for the selected number of days.
- Example: Installments set for 4/15, 5/15, 6/15 postponed for 30 days will be processed 5/15, 6/14, 7/15.