No Events Displayed in Availability Tab
If you are running into any issues, the first thing you can do is double check that the device you are attempting to access TeamSnap on meets our system requirements.
Unable to Set Availability Due to Blank Availability Screen
This is typically caused by not having opted to display past availability in the tab preferences.
Set your Availability Preferences to display past availabilityYou can check this on the web version of TeamSnap (not available in the mobile app).
- Log into teamsnap.com through a web browser.
- Click your roster name below the team name in the My Teams section on your account dashboard.
- Click the the Availability tab
- Click Availability Preferences.
- Select Show past availability.
- This will populate all existing schedule events that have been marked to track availability by a team administrator.
- Click Save.
Your availability screen should populate all the past events from the schedule that have been marked to track availability. If the missing event(s) are still not being displayed in the Availability tab, check with your team administrator(s) to ensure that the event has been set to track availability. Administrators can check this in the event details when editing the event.