Find a Team Invitation
Are you trying to join an existing team or locate your invitation to join a team?
Team privacy is important to us at TeamSnap, so access to teams can only be granted by a team administrator. When the team is ready to have members added, the team admin will invite added members to join. If the invitations are sent from within a team, any member whose email address is linked to an existing TeamSnap account will have their invitation auto-accepted with instant access to the team, while those without an existing account will receive email invitations that contain a link to join. Keep in mind the automatic acceptance of invitations occurs only for independent teams, it will not apply to members who are invited to join a club or league within TeamSnap.
If you have received an email invite you can use the Join button to accept your invitation. Once you have set up a username and password, you can log into your account at www.teamsnap.com or in one of the mobile apps.
If you aren't able to locate your invitation, you can search for open invitations that have been sent to your email address:
- Go to www.teamsnap.com
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your email and click Continue
- Under Team Member, click Find Team
- Click Find Your Team
- Enter your email and click Search
- If an invitation result is returned, click Resend Invitation to have the system resend your email invitation
- If you have not received an invitation to join or do not have any results returned, please contact your team admin and ask to be invited to the team