Add and Edit Modules with Page Builder
The Page Builder feature provides drag-and-drop content creation ability that enables you to build professional-looking sites in minutes, using drag-and-drop modules.
But wait, TeamSnap, you may be thinking. What happens if you would rather have us (TeamSnap) do that for you? Well, quick segway before we get into the do-it-yourself method - you can purchase TeamSnap Custom Website Design services and we will configure and customize your public-facing Wordpress site that integrates with your TeamSnap data. We offer multiple packages to suit your needs. Learn more by contacting your account manager at email@example.com and ask for more information about TeamSnap Custom Website Design. Now, on to the how-tos!
In this article
Add a Module
- Log into your website builder site
- Hover over your site name in the top black navigation bar and click Visit Site
- Click Page Builder in the top menu bar
- Click the add button in the top menu bar to open the Add Content menu
- Click a content section to add the desired content (modules, rows, or templates)
- For content modules or rows modules, click and drag the desired module to the area on the page you'd like it displayed
- Hint: Select a Rows module first to set up your page layout with multiple columns and rows to place content modules in
- Configure the module
- Log into your Website Builder site
- Click the site name in the top bar to go to your site
- Navigate to the page with the module in question
- Click the Page Builder button
- Hover over the module's top left corner and click the wrench icon that appears
- Select desired options in the available dropdowns and field settings under each tab
- Learn more about configuring TeamSnap Modules
- Click Save
- Click Done at the top right corner of your site
- Click Publish Changes
- Click Save
- Hint: Click Save As to save the module with your desired settings as a module that can be used throughout the site. Saved modules can be found in the Add Content menu on the right, under Saved.
Edit a Module
- Open Page Builder
- Hover over the module area until you see the module admin icons
- Click the tool icon to open the module settings
- Select and update settings as desired
- Click Save
- Hint: Click Save As to save the module with your desired settings as a module that can be used throughout the site. Saved modules can be found in the Add Content menu on the right, under Saved Modules.