Import Players from Another Sports Organization Team
Starting a new team with some familiar faces? Need to assign roster members to multiple teams? There's a team-level feature that can help you and your team admin duplicate roster information from one team into another!
First, this team feature is only available when viewing a team as a manager or team owner. Commissioner profiles are not assigned to teams and will not show the "Import from Another Team" option. To view a team as a manager or team owner, make sure that you have a manager roster profile assigned to both teams, and then select that role from your login dashboard to view that team using that roster profile.
Once you are viewing your team as a manager or team owner, you can import roster profiles from other teams that you have profiles on!
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into TeamSnap
- Click your roster name below the team name to enter the team site
- Click the Roster tab
- Click Import From Another Team
- Select the team to import from
- Select the names of the players within the team that you want to import
- Select/Deselect the checkbox to send invitations to join as desired
- Click Import # Players
- Click Send Invite to confirm sending the imported players invitations to join the team or click Don't Send to skip sending invitations
- All done! Your imported players will be displayed under the Roster tab as soon as the import has finished processing.