Accessing Member Registration Documents
Any document uploaded by a registrant during registration will be attached to the member roster profile created from that registration.
Note: Documents uploaded to a registration are attached to the member roster profile created from the registration process. If you cannot locate a member profile, check that profiles have been generated from the registration.
- Log into TeamSnap using a web browser.
- Enter your organization under the My Organizations section of your TeamSnap dashboard.
- Click the Members tab.
- Add filters as appropriate to locate the member(s).
- Click the member profile name.
- Select View from the Actions column.
- Scroll down to the registration documents section (located at the bottom of the profile).
- Click the desired document link.
Is there a way to export documents in bulk?
Documents currently cannot be downloaded or exported in bulk. They can be retrieved at the individual profile level by following the steps above.
What do I do as an administrator (commissioner) if I am unable to locate the documents?
If you have followed the steps above and are unable to locate the registration documents, there are two likely causes:
- The document was not set to be required in the registration form.
- The document section was deleted from the registration form, in turn deleting all associated registration documents.