Accessing Member Registration Documents
Any document uploaded by a registrant during registration will be attached to the member roster profile created from that registration.
Note: Documents uploaded to a registration are attached to the member roster profile created from the registration process. If you cannot locate a member profile, check that profiles have been generated from the registration.
- Access your organization.
- Steps for v1:
- Log into your account at go.teamsnap.com.
- Click the organization name under the My Organizations section of your TeamSnap dashboard.
- Click the Members tab.
- Steps for v2:
- Log into your account at organization.teamsnap.com.
- Click Programs.
- Click the destination program.
- Click the season you are creating the divisions for.
- Click the Participants tab.
- Steps for v1:
- Add filters as appropriate to locate the member(s).
- Click the member profile name.
- Select View from the Actions column for V1, select Edit for V2.
- Scroll down to the registration documents section (located at the bottom of the profile).
- Click the desired document link.
Is there a way to export documents in bulk?
Documents currently cannot be downloaded or exported in bulk. They can be retrieved at the individual profile level by following the steps above.
What do I do as an administrator (commissioner) if I am unable to locate the documents?
If you have followed the steps above and are unable to locate the registration documents, there are two likely causes:
- The document was not set to be required in the registration form.
- The document section was deleted from the registration form, in turn deleting all associated registration documents.