Welcome Guide for Tournament Administrators
- Add Tournament Administrators
- Configure Settings
- Add Event Venues
- Set Up a Tournament Event
- Set Up Event Registration
Not sure where to log in? Learn how here: Access TeamSnap Tournaments
Tournaments Set Up Checklist
When accepting the TeamSnap Tournaments invitation, if this is your first time using any TeamSnap product, please select Need to create an account.
Administrators should log in at tournaments.teamsnap.com to manage tournament organization and events. Coaches, players, and fans log in at events.teamsnap.com, or via the mobile app to follow events.
STEP 1: Invite one or more additional administrator(s) under the Users tab.
- Click the Add Users button and enter the administrator or scorekeeper’s first name, last name, and email address. Click here to learn about role permissions.
STEP 2: Verify your organization’s settings under the Settings tab.
- Edit your organization’s name, location, or reply-to email address!
- Designate your registration currency, accepted payment methods, and set up your Stripe integration.
- Add discount codes or multi-registrant discounts if desired.
STEP 3: Add your tournament venues and sub-venues under the Venues tab.
- Click the Add Venues button, you may add any venue(s) used by your organization. GPS address recognition will suggest complete addresses and ensure accurate display in the maps portion of the TeamSnap Tournaments mobile app.
STEP 4: Create your first event under the Tournaments tab.
- Click the Add Tournament button to enter your tournament name, dates, location, and sport.
- Make a selection under Use Another Event as Template to copy settings from an existing event.
STEP 5: Configure team OR individual player registration form under the Registration tab.
- Check out our helpful registration tutorials for additional assistance!
STEP 6: To continue the setup of your event, click Manage below your event name and check out our Help Center!
- Clicking on Edit below your event will allow you to basic event details, like tournament dates and locale.