Website Builder schedule link page doesn't exist
Your TeamSnap Division module can be configured to include a column of schedule links. If clicking on a schedule link leads to a page that says "Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist," that means a required default page has been deleted.
Schedule links always go to the same slug. The slug is part of the URL right after your domain that specifies the page.
The Schedule link always navigates to your domain + the slug /schedule When you click that link, the team ID is auto-added at the end, and populated into the schedule module on that page. If the page with the /schedule slug is deleted, you can reach the "Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist." If your /schedule slug page was edited instead of deleted and has content on it that you don't want to lose, you will want to rename that page and change the slug in order to create a new /schedule page that only has the schedule module on it.
Here is how to recreate the required /schedule page.
Create schedule page for Division module link
- Log into your Website Builder tools at yourexampledomain.com/wp-admin/
- Select Pages on the WordPress toolbar.
- Click Add New
- Title your new page "Schedule"
- Click Launch Page Builder for this page.
- Drag and drop a Schedule module onto the page, and click Save. Do not configure this module.
- Click Done and Publish, to make this page go live.
- Reload the page to confirm that the URL includes the /schedule slug
Note: Default TeamSnap domains are formatted sitename.teamsnapsites.com. Custom domains will not include teamsnapsites.com.
That's it! You can go back to your Division module and click on the schedule link to admire your handiwork.