Remove a Commissioner from an Organization
The time may come when a sports organization owner may need to remove a commissioner. A commissioner profile cannot be deleted while the profile is set to a commissioner so you first must remove commissioner access.
Remove Commissioner Status
- Navigate to the league level Directory tab
- Locate the commissioner profile in the member list or by using the search filters
- Tip: Use the Filter to Search for Commissioner profiles by using Is Commissioner > Is > Yes
- Click the Edit button for the member you want to remove
- Uncheck the box that says "Grant org editing capabilities"
- Click Save
Delete the Profile from the Directory (optional)
- Stay on the league level Directory tab
- Locate member in the roster list
- Click the Delete button next to the profile (on the far right in the Manager column)
- Confirm Delete
Note: Commissioner access can only be granted from the web app, not available in mobile apps. Commissioner access can only be removed by the organization owner on record. The organization owner Commissioner profile cannot be deleted. If you are an owner of an organization needing to transfer ownership to another person, contact support to get the authorization started.