Delete or Archive Member Roles
Are there multiple roster roles for the same member in your organization? Have you used registration to generate new roles, but need to find a way to remove the old? There are two options to remove member roles from your active season.
Member profile roles can be deleted under your organization's Members tab.
- Navigate to the organization top Members tab.
- Search for the member role you want to delete.
- Click on the member name
- From this page you can see all roles the member has in your organization, and which registration entries those roles are connected to, if any. You can select 'Delete' using the snap Actions dots menu:
Archive or Retire Member Roles
If you want to remove these member roles from your active season, but retain them for future reference, archiving or retiring is for you! To archive or retire member roles without removing any other information from your active season, follow these steps:
- Create a new, empty division or team.
- Assign the members roles that you want removed to that division or team.
- Archive or retire that division or team to remove those roles from your active season and store them in an archived season.
To read more about creating divisions or teams, assigning members to divisions or teams, as well as how to archive or retire, check out the related guides below!